Wednesday 7 January 2015

Kiara Lip Glossick Ad campaign design

Kiara lip glossick, fantastic blend of lip gloss and lip stick which helps you get shiny glossy and colorful lips. A lip glossick which promises not to eat your time and energy leaving you worried for the whole day for its durability. Giving a thought to the lip products present in the market which are generally either a lip gloss or a lip stick, I thought why not replace them with such a product which has quality for both but are not so time taking, tedious and non impressive so with this not in reality but in my virtual designing world I present a lip product which fulfills every girl's desire of shiny, glossy and enlasting colorful lip.

Here below is an ad campaign of Kiara lip glossicks, (a name which I have given to my lip product) which I have created using softwares like corel draw, adobe photoshop and adobe illustrator.























No comments:

Post a Comment